Friday, December 16, 2016

Only Child

Dear Lila,

Funny things you did today:

-There was a book fair at your school this week and when GuhGaw went yesterday, he bought a Paw Patrol book. You went today and bought the exact same Paw Patrol book. I asked you why you did that and you said that GuhGaw wouldn't share the book with you yesterday. So you got your own--smart!

-I was brushing your teeth when you suddenly looked down your shirt and said, "I want big-girl boobies." Um, no. You're still only 3! I think you said that, though, because your nanny and I had been looking at a photo of me when I was pregnant with you and I had said, "Yeah, I was pregnant in that picture. That's why my boobs look so big." Oops, I really have to watch what I say around you!

-You and Daddy saw the movie "Moana" over the weekend and while I was showering you, you said, "Moana's family only has her, her daddy and her mama. Can we do that?" I asked, "What about your brothers?" You replied, "Can we give GuhGaw and Sawyer away? Can we drive them to PoiPoi's house?" Um, no.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment