Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Cut Above

Dear Lila,

You have been able to safely use scissors on your own for a couple years now, so I had no concerns when I left you in your room while you were cutting pictures for your homework to go cook dinner. When I went back to check on you, though, I discovered that you had accidentally cut off a lot of your hair--your bangs had fallen in front of your face and you hadn't noticed that you were cutting them along with the paper. Luckily, you have a lot of hair and the way you cut it isn't even noticeable (I only realized what you had done when I saw all of the strands of hair on your desk).

Then before bedtime, you were cutting more pictures when you decided to lay the paper in your lap and cut it. And that's when you cut two giant slits in your brand-new pajama pants. Ack! Again luckily, you didn't cut your leg but maybe you do need some supervision with the scissors! :-P

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment