Sunday, December 15, 2013

Birthday Party!

Dear Lila,

Your first birthday is still 12 days away but because it's so close to Christmas and people may be away for the holiday, we had your birthday party today at Gymboree (I don't think you minded celebrating early). Since you are my little Lilabear, we had a bear theme for the party, complete with bear-adorned signs, banners, confetti and cupcakes and even a bear-shaped birthday cake!




(I made the bear cake and cupcakes for you but I ordered the cookies and all of the decorations from Etsy because I had to sleep at some point!)

You looked adorable in your pretty party dress and you had so much fun crawling around the gym and playing with the toys. And when it came time to choose your future career, you went with a very noble one!




Happy early birthday, Dr. Lila!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment