Friday, May 8, 2015

LittleMissMatched

Dear Lila,

I usually lay out your outfits the night before, but I forgot to last night and Daddy dressed you this morning. When you came into my room, you were wearing a grape-colored purple dress over a blue flowered skirt. I thought to myself, "Um, okay. This is why I pick out your outfits instead of letting your dad do it."

It turns out, though, that *you* had picked out that interesting ensemble. After Daddy changed your diaper this morning, he told you to go into your room and get your clothes. Since there were no clothes set out on your rocking chair, you pulled open your drawer and took out what you wanted to wear. You brought the dress and skirt to Daddy, who thought to himself, "Um, okay. Your mom picked out a weird outfit for today."

Ha!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment