Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lila Funnies

Dear Lila,

Funny things you did this week:

-After you pooped in your diaper, you pinched your nose and said, "Chow chow" (Chinese for smelly).

-When GuhGaw was misbehaving, you took it upon yourself to scold him, wagging your finger at him and repeatedly saying, "Yi yi! Yi yi!"

-You were trying to pull off your sock but it was stuck since your foot was bent. You pulled so hard that your whole body started to quiver and you yelped, "Help!" (first time you said "help").

-You were playing in the dining room and I went into the foyer to get something. When you realized I wasn't in the dining room with you anymore, you thought I'd gone upstairs and jetted to the stairs shouting, "Wait wait wait wait wait!" (first time you said "wait"). When I called out to you from the foyer, you turned around, saw me and smiled a big cheesy smile that was like, "Oh, haha! I thought you were upstairs!"

-You liked the vegetable and pasta soup I made for dinner last night so much that when you were almost done eating it, you picked up the bowl, stuck your whole face in it and noisily slurped up the rest of the soup.

-You were playing in Connor's room while I was giving your brother a shower last night. When we came into the room, you had put Connor's stuffed lion on the changing pad, pulled out a dozen baby wipes from the box and "cleaned" the lion's butt with them.

Ha!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment