Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sherpa Woman

Dear Lila,

I have started calling you my little sherpa because you do the following every day:

1) fill your doctor's bag with random toys and books and hang the bag on the handle of your doll stroller

2 ) fill your picnic basket with more random things and hang that on the other handle of your stroller

3) load up the seat of your stroller with your music box, toy cars and anything else that you feel you need

4) fill your bee backpack with yet more items, hold said backpack up to me and turn your back to me to indicate that you want me to put the backpack on your back

5) put on your sunglasses, wave goodbye to me and push your stroller and 50 pounds of goods away


Where exactly are you going with so much stuff? :-P

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment