Friday, December 11, 2015

All The Things You Said

Dear Lila,

Funny and cute things you said this week:

-You were playing with DiDi in his room this morning when you heard me walking down the stairs, so you called out to me, "You forgot me and DiDi!"

-You hugged your baby brother and said, "I hug him because he special."

-GuhGaw was reading a number book to you and teaching you the different numbers. Halfway into it, you beamed at him and told him, "I love you."

-While I was shopping at Duane Reade, you asked for a toy car you saw on a display rack and I gave it to you to play with while I finished shopping. I've done that before and just put the car back before we leave the store. But I forgot to put it back today so after I paid and walked out the door, you called out, "Uh-oh, you forgot this!" Oops! And then we ran right back into the store to return it.

-I was helping you wash your hands and you just randomly said to me, "I want to be 30 and grown up." Wanna switch places with me? :-)

-One day after school, I asked you if you'd played with your friend Cleo. You said no so I asked you who you'd played with and you replied, "I play with the bad boys." What now? Do I need to lock you up already?!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment